1 Flares 1 Flares ×
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Cups
Croissants form the perfect cup to fill with bacon, egg and cheese. Make these any day of the weak for an easy to make, impressive breakfast or brunch.
- biscuit or croissant dough - 1 can, 6 pieces
- bacon - 12 slices
- eggs - 6 large
- salt and pepper - to taste
- parmesan cheese - 1/4 cup, grated
- Pre heat the oven to 350 F (175 C) and grease a large 6 cup muffin pan.
- Cook the bacon over medium heat in a skillet, until most of the fat is rendered, but the bacon is not crispy (the bacon will finish cooking in the oven).
- Separate your dough into 6 portions, and place one in each muffin cup, press or stretch the dough so it comes up the sides of the cup.
- Cross two pieces of bacon in each cup, then crack an egg in each one. Generously salt and pepper, then sprinkle with a little parmesan cheese.
- Bake about 30 minutes, until the egg is set and the dough is browned.