Delicious, Spicy Baked Crab Dip
This crab dip is so easy to make, it's ridiculous. I made it as an appetizer for New Years dinner and it was a big hit. It's perfectly flavorful, a bit spicy, super cheesy and very delicious. It's easy to whip up quick and throw in the oven and it's guaranteed to wow your guests.
- crabmeat - 1/2 pound (250 g), jumbo lump
- cheddar cheese - 1 cup, shredded
- mozzarella - 1/2 cup, shredded
- pecorino cheese - 1/4 cup, finely grated
- mayonnaise - 1/2 cup
- garlic - 2 cloves, pressed
- worcestershire sauce - 3 tbsp
- lime - juice of 1
- tabasco - 1 tsp
- dijon mustard - 1 tbsp
- salt and pepper - use very generously
- Preheat the oven to 325 F (160 C).
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients together well, then transfer to a casserole dish and bake for 30 - 35 minutes.
- Allow to cool somewhat, then serve with crackers or pita chips.