No Bake Crispy Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
A while ago, I posted my modified version of no-bake cookies my mom used to make—Super Easy Nutella No-Bake Cookies. Those cookies have always been favorite of mine. They’re so simple to make and so perfectly sweet. But these bars really do give them some stiff completion. They are sweet and nutty and chocolatey, and the crushed graham crackers give the best crispy texture. These bars will keep for several days (yeah, right!) at room temperature, but I love them cold out of the fridge.
- for the peanut butter layer:
- butter - 3/4 cup
- creamy peanut butter - 1 1/2 cup
- vanilla extract - 2 tsp
- graham crackers - 3 cups, crushed
- powdered sugar - 2 cups, sifted
- salt - 1/4 tsp
- dark chocolate chips - 1/2 cup
- for the chocolate layer:
- dark chocolate chips - 1 1/2 cups
- creamy peanut butter - 1/4 cup
- peanuts - 1 cup, roughly chopped
This recipe is part of a series I am doing for Parade's Community Table:
CLICK HERE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS.