This fudge is so super easy to make and it's soooo good. It's perfect for the holidays, or a sweet treat for any party or gathering. You can make it as minty as you want, the flavor blends perfectly with the white chocolate. Start off with a little mint, then add more until it's as cool and refreshing as you want it to be. 🙂
here’s a video showing how to make it:
- white chocolate chips - 4 cups
- butter - 1/4 cup, softened
- sweetened condensed milk - 1 (14 oz) can
- peppermint extract - 1 tbsp
- green food coloring - as needed
- dark chocolate (with mint) - for shaving
- Line an 8x8" square baking pan with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray and set aside.
- Boil water in a large pot, and place a heatproof bowl on top. Add the chocolate and butter, and stir until melted and combined, then stir in the condensed milk.
- Stir in the peppermint extract and the food coloring a little at a time, until it reaches the desired color.
- Pour the fudge into the prepared pan, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 - 4 hours, or until set.
- Remove from the pan, and remove the foil, then grate the chocolate mint bar over the top and cut into squares.