When I was growing up, we called these no-bake cookies ‘globs’ – for obvious reasons. These cookies are so quick and easy to make, and they’re a great way to introduce a young one to cooking. The Nutella adds great flavor, and the peanut butter is essential for blending the flavors together. These no-bakes are really sugary sweet. And delicious.
from: ben rayl
problems viewing this recipe?
click here for a printer friendly, text version
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 60 minutes
- Yield : about 2 dozen cookies
- In a medium saucepan stir together the sugar, cocoa powder, butter and milk.
- Put over medium high heat and bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Boil for 1 minute, then remove from heat.
- Stir in the Nutella, peanut butter, vanilla, salt, oats the optional coconut.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper lined plates or a cookie sheet and put in the fridge to harden.
[wpurp-searchable-recipe]super easy nutella no bake cookies – – – [/wpurp-searchable-recipe]Add to Favourites