7 Flares 7 Flares ×
Quick and Easy Apple Crisp
This recipe for apple crisp could not be easier to throw together. It's completely delicious (especially with ice cream) and impossible to mess up - it comes out perfect every time.
- granny smith apples - 4 - 5, pared and sliced about 4 cups
- brown sugar - 3/4 cup
- all purpose flour - 1/2 cup
- oats - 1/2 cup
- cinnamon - 3/4 tsp
- nutmeg - 3/4 tsp, ground
- butter - 1/3 cup (75 g), softened
- Preheat the oven to 375 F and grease an 8" x 8" pan.
- Place apple slices in bottom of pan and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients well, then sprinkle over the apples.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the apples are tender and the topping is golden brown. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.