Rich and Creamy Asiago Spinach Artichoke Dip & Video
I have to say that this was probably the best 'party dip' I've ever had. The flavors are perfectly balanced, nothing really takes over - they all blend together to make the creamiest, cheesiest, gooeyist deliciousness ever. Try it for your next party, get-together or brunch and let me know how it goes - I'd love your feedback! 🙂
here’s a video showing how to make it:
- artichoke hearts - 2 14 oz cans, drained
- garlic cloves - 2, pressed
- cayenne pepper - 1/2 tsp
- worcestershire sauce - 1 tsp
- tabasco - 1 tsp
- dijon - 1 tsp
- parmesan cheese - 1/2 cup, grated
- cream cheese - 1 8 oz tub
- asiago cheese - 2 cups, shredded
- frozen spinach - 1 10 oz bag, thawed
- salt and pepper - to taste
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roughly chop the artichoke hearts and but in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients (keep aside a little bit of the asiago and parmesan for sprinkling on top) and mix together well, then put in a 1.5 quart baking dish. Sprinkle the reserved cheese over the top, and press the dip firmly into the pan.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, or until the cheese is golden brown and bubbly.
- Allow to cool for about 15 minutes, then serve with toasted pita chips.