25 Flares 25 Flares ×
Super Easy Beef and Cabbage Soup & Video
This soup could not be easier to make, just throw all the ingredients into a pot and 1 hour later enjoy the most delicious beef and cabbage soup. It's perfectly seasoned, and hearty enough for dinner.
here’s a video showing how to make it:
- butter - 1 tbsp
- ground beef - 1 pound, lean
- garlic salt - 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder - 1/2 tsp
- pepper - 1/4 tsp
- celery stalks - 2, chopped fine
- kidney beans - 1 16 oz can, not drained
- cabbage - 1/2 head (medium), chopped
- tomatoes - 1 can (28 oz), including liquid
- water - 1 tomato can worth
- beef bouillon - 4 cubes
- parsley - fresh, for garnish
- Brown the beef in the butter in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add all the remaining ingredients except the parsley; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour. Serve garnished with fresh parsley.