Super Simple Creamy Baked Corn
This baked corn is so simple to make, you’ll be amazed at how rich and creamy and flavorful it is. With a five-minute prep time, then under an hour in the oven, it’s the perfect side dish for a hearty dinner. It’s bold enough to go with a big steak, but also works well on the side of something lighter—I served it with my Italian Stuffed Tomatoes, and the richness of the corn gave great contrast to the dinner.
The creamy topping is very rich, so be sure to stir it into the corn a bit before baking it so all that flavor doesn’t just stay on top.
Check out these kitchen essentials helpful in making this recipe:
- canned corn - 3 16 oz cans, drained
- green pepper - 1, chopped
- green goddess dressing - 2 tbsp
- sour cream - 1/4 cup
- molasses - 1 tbsp
- flour - 1 tbsp
- salt and pepper - to taste
- butter - 1 tbsp, cut into small pieces
- tomato - 1 large, thinly sliced
- parmesan cheese - 1/4 cup, grated
This recipe is part of a series I am doing for Parade's Community Table:
CLICK HERE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS.