While ago I wrote a recipe for The Best Crab Cakes Ever – and they really are. I wanted to put a small appetizer option on my food truck, and decided to make a hybrid BLT with them. The crab cakes themselves are super easy to make, and turning them into sliders is a cinch. The crispy bacon and juicy tomato really do take them to the next level.
I paired Sriracha mayo with them – you can find it in some supermarkets, or you can just whisk some into a good mayo or tartar sauce to give these bite sized sandwiches a kick. These are perfect for a cocktail party, summer bbq, or just whenever.
For more delicious crab recipes check my collection of best crab meat recipes.
Love this recipe? Please leave a 5-star 🌟rating in the recipe card below and/or a review in the comments section further down the page.
Try one of my comfort dinner recipes for your next family meal! And if you have any questions, I'm here to help!
Crab Cake BLT Sliders with Sriracha Mayo
- 12 crab cakes
- 12 slider buns - toasted
- sriracha mayonnaise
- 1 romaine lettuce - cut in 3
- 12 slices roma tomatoes
- 6 pieces bacon - thick cut cooked and halved
- Generously spread the sriracha mayo on the top and bottom of all the slider buns.
- Top with a piece of romaine, a slice of tomato and the cooked bacon.
- Add the crab cake and the top bun and enjoy!