This nutella no bake cookie recipe is super easy. When I was growing up, we called these no-bake cookies 'globs' - for obvious reasons. These cookies are so quick and easy to make, and they're a great way to introduce a young one to cooking. The Nutella adds great flavor, and the peanut butter is essential for blending the flavors together. These no-bakes are really sugary sweet. And delicious.
Super Easy Nutella No Bake Cookies
- 2 cups sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup nutella
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups oats
- ⅓ cup coconut - shredded optional
- salt. pinch
- In a medium saucepan stir together the sugar, cocoa powder, butter and milk.
- Put over medium high heat and bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Boil for 1 minute, then remove from heat.
- Stir in the Nutella, peanut butter, vanilla, salt, oats the optional coconut.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper lined plates or a cookie sheet and put in the fridge to harden.