Want to kick your breadsticks recipe up a notch or two? Then you should definitely check out these Parma Sticks - they are the best breadsticks ever. They are so good - chewy and crunchy and cheesy and the ham adds amazing flavor. Use a store bought pizza dough - or make your own.
Looking for an easy and quick bread as a side dish? Try my easy homemade pita bread recipe made with two ingredients!
Parma Sticks – aka the The Best Breadsticks Ever
Want to kick your breadsticks recipe up a notch or two? Then you should definitely check out these Parma Sticks - they are the best breadsticks ever.Print Pin Rate Share
Servings: 10 Servings
- 1, pizza dough - store bought or homemade
- 2 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 10 slices prosciutto
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese - shredded
- 1 egg
- Pre heat the oven to 400 F (200 c) and roll the pizza dough out so it is very thin, about ⅛".
- Brush the mustard all over the dough, then cut it into 10 equal sized strips, from top to bottom with the wide side of the dough on top.
- Place a slice of ham on each strip, sprinkle with cheese, and evenly twist each piece around a few times.
- Whisk the egg with 1 tablespoon of water, and brush each breadstick well. Bake for about 12 - 15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve by themselves as an appetizer, or on the side of any pasta dish.
Calories: 148kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 416mg | Potassium: 28mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 48IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 1mg
Leave a Reply