When I was growing up, we called these no-bake cookies 'globs' - for obvious reasons. These cookies are so quick and easy to make, and they're a great way to introduce a young one to cooking. The Nutella adds great flavor, and the peanut butter is essential for blending the flavors together. These no-bakes are really sugary sweet. And delicious.
- sugar - 2 cups
- cocoa powder - 1/4 cup
- butter - 1/2 cup (115 g)
- milk - 1/2 cup
- nutella - 1/2 cup
- peanut butter - 1/4 cup
- vanilla - 1 tsp
- salt - just a pinch
- oats - 3 cups
- coconut - 1/3 cup, shredded optional
- In a medium saucepan stir together the sugar, cocoa powder, butter and milk.
- Put over medium high heat and bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Boil for 1 minute, then remove from heat.
- Stir in the Nutella, peanut butter, vanilla, salt, oats the optional coconut.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper lined plates or a cookie sheet and put in the fridge to harden.