I have to say that this was probably the best 'party dip' I've ever had. The flavors are perfectly balanced, nothing really takes over - they all blend together to make the creamiest, cheesiest, gooeyist deliciousness ever. Try it for your next party, get-together or brunch and let me know how it goes - I'd love your feedback!
Asiago Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 28 oz artichoke hearts - drained 2 cans 14 oz
- 2 cloves garlic - pressed
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp tabasco
- 1 tsp dijon
- ½ cup parmesan cheese - grated
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 cups asiago cheese - shredded
- 10 oz bag spinach - thawed frozen
- to taste salt and pepper
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roughly chop the artichoke hearts and but in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients (keep aside a little bit of the asiago and parmesan for sprinkling on top) and mix together well, then put in a 1.5 quart baking dish. Sprinkle the reserved cheese over the top, and press the dip firmly into the pan.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, or until the cheese is golden brown and bubbly.
- Allow to cool for about 15 minutes, then serve with toasted pita chips.