This bacon, egg, and cheese cups recipe is a super easy breakfast. Chances are you already have what you need in your fridge, and with a 5 minute prep time it couldn’t be more simple. They’re beautiful and delicious and guaranteed to impress for breakfast any day of the week or for a fancy brunch.
I make these all the time and I’ve never gotten anything but compliments on them. Trust me – serve these bad boys to your family or friends and you’re gonna get nothing but kudos from them all! 😉
Prep time is less than 10 minutes and they cook in under 30, so in about ½ an hour you can have 6 of these piping hot and ready to devour.
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Cups
- 1 can croissant dough - 6 pieces biscuit
- 12 slices bacon
- 6 large eggs
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese - grated
- salt and pepper - to taste
- Pre heat the oven to 350 F (175 C) and grease a large 6 cup muffin pan.
- Cook the bacon over medium heat in a skillet, until most of the fat is rendered, but the bacon is not crispy (the bacon will finish cooking in the oven).
- Separate your dough into 6 portions, and place one in each muffin cup, press or stretch the dough so it comes up the sides of the cup.
- Cross two pieces of bacon in each cup, then crack an egg in each one. Generously salt and pepper, then sprinkle with a little parmesan cheese.
- Bake about 30 minutes, until the egg is set and the dough is browned.