This apple, pesto and brie pizza could seriously not be easier to throw together. The flavors are off the chart - the pesto isn't too strong, the apple and the brie really mellow it out. Make this for a quick dinner, or serve as an appetizer - it will wow your guests, guaranteed. 🙂
- pizza dough - enough for 1 large pizza
- pesto - small jar, green
- parmesan cheese - 1 cup, shredded
- apples - 3 granny smith, cored and thinly sliced
- brie - 1/2 pound (250 g), sliced and casing removed
- Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
- Put your prepared pizza dough on baking paper on a baking sheet.
- Spoon the pesto onto the dough, spreading it evenly with the back of your spoon.
- Sprinkle the parmesan over the pesto, then add the sliced apple and top with the slices of brie.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until cheese is beginning to turn golden brown and the crust is cooked.