This apple, pesto and brie pizza could seriously not be easier to throw together. The flavors are off the chart - the pesto isn't too strong, the apple and the brie really mellow it out. Make this for a quick dinner, or serve as an appetizer - it will wow your guests, guaranteed. 🙂
Apple, Pesto and Brie Pizza
This apple, pesto and brie pizza could seriously not be easier to throw together. The flavors are off the chart - the pesto isn't too strong, the apple and the brie really mellow it out.Print Pin Rate Share
Servings: 4 Servings
- 1 large pizza dough
- 1 jar pesto - green
- 1 cup parmesan cheese - shredded
- 3 granny smith - cored and thinly sliced apples
- ½ pound brie - sliced and casing removed
- Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
- Put your prepared pizza dough on baking paper on a baking sheet.
- Spoon the pesto onto the dough, spreading it evenly with the back of your spoon.
- Sprinkle the parmesan over the pesto, then add the sliced apple and top with the slices of brie.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until cheese is beginning to turn golden brown and the crust is cooked.
Calories: 763kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 41g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 77mg | Sodium: 1863mg | Potassium: 255mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 1461IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 477mg | Iron: 4mg
Leave a Reply