These Bacon and Egg Cups with Cheese could literally not be more easy to make. Chances are you already have what you need in your fridge, and with a 5 minute prep time it couldn’t be more simple. They’re beautiful and delicious and guaranteed to impress for breakfast any day of the week or for a fancy brunch.
I make these all the time and I’ve never gotten anything but compliments on them. Trust me – serve these bad boys to your family or friends and you’re gonna get nothing but kudos from them all! 😉
Prep time is less than 10 minutes and they cook in under 30, so in about 1/2 an hour you can have 6 of these piping hot and ready to devour.
check out these other quick and easy breakfast options:
Bacon, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Cups
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Serving: 6 servings
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 476
- Carbohydrate Content: 26.2g
- Cholesterol Content: 208mg
- Fat Content: 10.3g
- Fiber Content: 0.7g
- Protein Content: 25.1g
- Saturated Fat Content: 10.3g
- Serving Size: 6
- Sodium Content: 1820mg
- Sugar Content: 4.6g
- biscuit or croissant dough - 1 can, 6 pieces
- bacon - 12 slices
- eggs - 6 large
- salt and pepper - to taste
- parmesan cheese - 1/4 cup, grated
- Pre heat the oven to 350 F (175 C) and grease a large 6 cup muffin pan.
- Cook the bacon over medium heat in a skillet, until most of the fat is rendered, but the bacon is not crispy (the bacon will finish cooking in the oven).
- Separate your dough into 6 portions, and place one in each muffin cup, press or stretch the dough so it comes up the sides of the cup.
- Cross two pieces of bacon in each cup, then crack an egg in each one. Generously salt and pepper, then sprinkle with a little parmesan cheese.
- Bake about 30 minutes, until the egg is set and the dough is browned.
this post contains affiliate links