Croissants form the perfect cup to fill with bacon, egg and cheese. Make these any day of the weak for an easy to make, impressive breakfast or brunch.
from: ben rayl
problems viewing this recipe?
click here for a printer friendly, text version
- biscuit or croissant dough - 1 can, 6 pieces
- bacon - 12 slices
- eggs - 6 large
- salt and pepper - to taste
- parmesan cheese - 1/4 cup, grated
- Pre heat the oven to 350 F (175 C) and grease a large 6 cup muffin pan.
- Cook the bacon over medium heat in a skillet, until most of the fat is rendered, but the bacon is not crispy (the bacon will finish cooking in the oven).
- Separate your dough into 6 portions, and place one in each muffin cup, press or stretch the dough so it comes up the sides of the cup.
- Cross two pieces of bacon in each cup, then crack and egg in each one. Generously salt and pepper, then sprinkle with a little parmesan cheese.
- Bake about 30 minutes, until the egg is set and the dough is browned.