This baked crab dip recipe is so easy to make, it's ridiculous. I made it as an appetizer for New Years dinner and it was a big hit. It's perfectly flavorful, a bit spicy, super cheesy and very delicious. It's easy to whip up quick and throw in the oven and it's guaranteed to wow your guests.
Baked Crab Dip
- ½ pound crabmeat
- 1 cup cheddar cheese - shredded
- ½ cup mozzarella - shredded
- ¼ cup pecorino cheese - finely grated
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic - pressed
- 3 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 lime - juice
- 1 tsp tabasco
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- salt and pepper - to taste
- Preheat the oven to 325 F (160 C).
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients together well, then transfer to a casserole dish and bake for 30 - 35 minutes.
- Allow to cool somewhat, then serve with crackers or pita chips.