Zucchini bread is so good, and so versatile. You can add whatever you want generally speaking, and it still maintains such great moisture and density. This one is a little bit sweet, a little bit tart, and a whole lot delicious. I used super dark chocolate so that it wasn’t too sweet, and the flavor blends so well with the cranberries – it’s perfect for breakfast, brunch, or in the afternoon with a cup of tea. SO good.
from: ben rayl
- Prep Time : 20 minutes
- Cook Time : 1 hour 10 minutes
- Yield : 1 large loaf
- Preheat the oven to 350 and grease a 9x5x3" loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to blend the oil and eggs and sugar together. Add the vanilla and beat to combine.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon and stir to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and use the electric mixer to blend together until combined.
- Use a wooden spoon to stir in the zucchini, walnuts, cranberries and chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into your prepared loaf pan and bake until a toothpick test comes back clean - about 50 - 60 minutes.
- Allow to cool for about 15 minutes in the pan, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
[wpurp-searchable-recipe]chocolatey, nutty, cranberry zucchini bread – – – [/wpurp-searchable-recipe]Add to Favourites