This Bacon, Egg and Cheese Casserole is probably the most simple, yet delicious recipe I have on this site. It's literally soooo easy to throw together the night before you want to serve it and you most likely have all the ingredients already in your fridge.
I've been making this for years to nothing but rave reviews and have given away this recipe so many times I've lost count. Trust me, if you want to impress and you don't want to spend hours in the kitchen, this is the breakfast/brunch option for you. It's also super easy to modify or add ingredients - some people use hash browns, sausage, you can add bell peppers - whatever you want. It's no fail every time. Yum.
check out these other super easy breakfast options:
check out our latest videos
watch a video of me making this Breakfast Casserole:
- eggs - 6 large
- milk - 2 cups
- salt - 1 tsp
- dry mustard - 1/2 tsp
- bread - 6 - 9 slices, cubed
- bacon - 12 slices, cooked and chopped
- cheddar cheese - 1 cup, grated
- Grease a 9" x 13" baking dish.
- Mix together the eggs, milk, salt and dry mustard.
- Spread the bread cubes in the bottom of the dish, sprinkle over the bacon and cheddar cheese. Pour the egg mixture over the top.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight, then bake at 350 F for 45 - 60 mins.
this post contains affiliate links