These roll ups are little bites of heaven. Stuffed with nutella and banana and sooooo ridiculously easy to make, they're a win-win for sure. They're sure to please those little ones in the morning and grown ups as well.
They're just sweet enough to eat by themselves, but you can always sprinkle them with cinnamon sugar or drizzle some syrup over the top if you want to go over the top. 😉
check out these other sweet eye openers:
- white bread - 10 slices, crusts removed
- nutella - about 1 cup
- bananas - 2, cut into 10 strips
- eggs - 1, large
- milk - 2 tbsp
- vanilla - 1/2 tsp
- butter - 2 tbsp
- Roll each slice of bread very thin with a rolling pin. Spread each slice with a generous amount of Nutella - covering one side completely. Place a strip of banana at one end and roll the bread up tightly.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and vanilla until combined and set aside.
- Heat the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Dredge each roll through the egg and milk mix, then cook on all sides in the hot butter until golden brown.
- Serve while hot.