Strawberries add the perfect touch of sweetness to this super simple banana bread recipe. The 10 minute prep time for this delicious breakfast bread makes it an easy choice to serve at a weekend brunch or to have with a cup of coffee any day of the week.
from: ben rayl
problems viewing this recipe?
click here for a printer friendly, text version
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 1 hour 10 minutes
- Yield : 1 large loaf
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease a loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to blend together the bananas, butter and sugar. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- In another bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, then add this to the wet mix and use a wooden spoon to mix until just combined. Gently fold in the strawberries.
- Pour this mixture into your prepared loaf pan and bake for about 60 minutes, or until a toothpick test comes back clean.
[wpurp-searchable-recipe]super easy strawberry banana bread – – – [/wpurp-searchable-recipe]Add to Favourites