Throw the ingredients together in a pot and wait for some of the easiest, best Chinese beef and rice around. This recipe could not be easier and it comes out perfectly delicious every time.
Chinese Beef and Rice
Throw the ingredients together in a pot and wait for some of the easiest, best Chinese beef and rice around.Print Pin Rate Share
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 ⅓ cups white rice
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups water - boiling
- 2 cubes beef bouillon
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce - extra 1 teaspoon
- 2 medium onions - chopped
- 4 stalks celery - chopped
- 2 green peppers - chopped
- 3 cups beef - diced and cooked
- In a large skillet, cook and stir the rice in oil over medium heat, until golden brown.
- Add salt, water, bouillon cubes and soy sauce. Cover tightly and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Stir in the onion, celery, green pepper and meat. Cover tightly and simmer 10 minutes more, or until all the liquid is absorbed and the rice is tender.
Calories: 543kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 80mg | Sodium: 474mg | Potassium: 550mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 267IU | Vitamin C: 35mg | Calcium: 59mg | Iron: 3mg