Super Succulent Lemon Basil Chicken & Video
The flavors of lemon and basil balance perfectly with the tangy mayonnaise in the marinade on these super succulent chicken breasts. They're super easy and quick to throw together, but the flavors are so unique you'd never guess. Serve these with a nice green vegetable and maybe some starch for a delicious, easy dinner.
Check out these kitchen essentials helpful in making this recipe:
here’s a video showing how to make it:
- chicken breasts - 4, boneless and skinless
- mayonnaise - 1 cup
- parmesan cheese - 1/2 cup, grated
- lemon juice - 2 tsp
- lemon zest - 1 tsp
- basil - 2 tbsp fresh, chopped
- salt and pepper - use very generously
- Preheat oven to 375 F (190 C).
- Mix the mayonnaise, cheese, lemon juice and zest, and basil together in a bowl.
- Put the chicken breasts in the bottom of a greased casserole dish, generously salt and pepper both sides, then spread the mayonnaise mixture evenly over them.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes, then remove the foil and bake for another 15 - 20 minutes.