Bacon, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Casserole & Video
This overnight breakfast casserole is super easy to throw together the night before, then bake morning of. It's super flavorful, with tons of crispy bacon and gooey cheddar cheese. Perfect brunch food.
Here are some essential kitchen products you can use to make this recipe:
here’s a video showing how to make it:
- eggs - 6 large
- milk - 2 cups
- salt - 1 tsp
- dry mustard - 1/2 tsp
- bread - 6 - 9 slices, cubed
- bacon - 12 slices, cooked and chopped
- cheddar cheese - 1 cup, grated
- Grease a 9" x 13" baking dish.
- Mix together the eggs, milk, salt and dry mustard.
- Spread the bread cubes in the bottom of the dish, sprinkle over the bacon and cheddar cheese. Pour the egg mixture over the top.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight, then bake at 350 F for 45 - 60 mins.